新闻详情
当前位置:首页-新闻中心

纵横跋涉学自然打一肖

2020-02-18 08:17:39 官方地址:http://pm2517.com 浏览次数 416605
字体大小: 14px 16px 18px
HighA high-flying student died of an ecstasy overdose after smuggling MDMA bombs into an O2 Academy , an inquest heard. India Thaker, 18, collapsed after taking four of the party drugs at the music and club venue in Bournemouth. Her inquest was told yesterday the wraps of the powder form of ecstasy caused India to fall backwards i

nto other revellers by the dancefloor. The bright teenager was dashed to hospital in Bournemouth, Dorset, but medics were unable to save her. Recording an accidental death, senior coroner for Dorset, Rachael Griffin, said: India was an adventurous, bright and sociable person. If any good can come from her death it must serve as a warning of the dangers if taking these drugs. People take it for enjoyment but in doing so can have the most tragic consequences. India was an adventurous and sociable teenager who loved to travel (Image: Just Giving) Read MoreRelated ArticlesS

on watched dad, 94, kill himself with morphine and pills after years of suffering She was adventurous, outgoing - a lovely child who lived a teenagers life. The hearing was told how India had just received an offer from Falmouth University to study pho

tography days before the tragedy. She was posthumously awarded an A in the subject at A-level. People take these drugs to enjoy themselves, but they need to realise the danger of what they are doing, Ms Griffin told the hearing, at which Indias parents, Sumuil Thaker, the CEO of a medical science company, and Moira Thaker,

were present. An inquest into the death was held at Bournemouth Coroners Court Read MoreRelated ArticlesDrug runners plant 3kg of heroin on British pensioner held in jail for nine months India, of Thatcham, Berkshire, had driven with two friends from her home in Thatcham, Berkshire, to the nightclub on March 30 this year to see dance act My Nu Leng. She smuggled the drugs past security concealed in her bra. Her friends left her on the dance floor at about 3.20am to go to the toilet but when they returned they could not find her. A post-mortem examination found Miss Thaker had a high enough concentration of the MDMA in her system for it to be fatal.

Copyright © 1998 - 2015