新闻详情
当前位置:首页-新闻中心

一二弄假五成真打一肖

2020-02-19 11:56:00 官方地址:http://pm2517.com 浏览次数 199230
字体大小: 14px 16px 18px
Brit mountain biker reveals horrific burns after iPhone 6 explodes and melts his shorts after crashing on trailA British mountain biker has described the horrific moment his AppleiPhone 6 exploded in his shorts leaving him needing skin grafts. Gareth Clear was on his own riding around Manly in Australia yesterday - a track he has ridden a 100 times - when he fell from his bike and landed on the mobile in his back pocket. As he got up he almost immediately noticed smoke and then seconds later felt searing pain as the phone snap exploded with extremely high temperatures. Then the phone burnt through Gareths pocket - melting his shorts as it melted itself - and then through two layers of skin on his upper right thigh. The 36-year-old management consultant - who is originally from Winchester in Hampshire but moved Down Under six years ago - burnt his hands trying to at first remove the melting phone before trying to get his shorts off. Gareths injuries needed urgent medical attention, including skin graft surgery at a specialist burns unit.

The burns Gareth suffered are horrific (Imag

e: Rebecca Hanifin) He explains: I lost my footing and embarrassingly I fell. I leaned on my butt and put my arm out to cushion the fall when I hit the ground. After three or four seconds I got back up and saw smoke c

oming out of my behind and thought that was weird. But what happened next I cant even describe... it was nothing I could describe. Gareth Clear is expected to take weeks to recover after the iPhone exploded (Image: Rebecca Hanifin) My instinct was to grab (the phone) but I burnt my hands. There wasnt an explosion but a loud snap. I was trying to rip the shorts off as it melted through them on to my leg. The lithium inside the battery was like black lava spewing out of the side and the metal started to bend. My leg

was completely black - the snap explosion had discharged everything. This is how the phone looked after the incident (Image: Rebecca Hanifin) Read MoreRelated ArticlesiPad mi

ni 5: Release date, price, pictures and all the latest rumours about Apples next tablet Luckily Gareth - who lives in Bondi - had a water bottle with him and squeezed it一二弄假五成真打一肖 s contents onto the burns. He managed to get the hot phone between two bits of wood and push the bike back 2km - but admits he was scared. He explained: I was sh****** myself. I was isolated but bleeding. The worse thing was the smell - like a chemistry experiment at school. I was worried about that - the residue/poison getting into my bloodstream. Gareth Clears leg shows how the explosion burnt through his skin (Image: Rebecca Ha

nifin) Gareth has been treated at two hospitals - Manly General and Royal North Shore Burns Hospital - in the last 24 hours and is now recover

ing at the home of a

friend. He added: I want to make people aware of it as if it happened to someones face or skin they would we sca

rred for life. Luckily I was near a specialist burns unit. Read MoreRelated ArticlesSamsung unveils 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 7 phablet with infrared eye tracking technology and 2K display It was a combination of unique cirumstances. I must have fell on a specific part of the phone and then a design fault caused it to explode and react with degrees of extreme heat - it must have been 200 degrees celsius. Gareth Clear has ridden the route hundreds of times before without incident (Image: Rebecca Hanifin) Gareth - who will now be house bound for the rest of the week, hooked up to a machine to prevent infection - and is expected to take weeks to recover. He says hes had a mobile phone for 18 year

s and nothing like this has ever happened before. He added that the weather was only about 20 degrees when he was cycling. Mirror Online is contacting Apple - who he had bought the phone from in Sydney - for comment. He says he was told by Apple they would investigate the incident.

Copyright © 1998 - 2015